"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living on someone else's life."

AGNESIA FRANSISCA ALYSSA

10.3.10

FIRST POST, WHO CARES?!

15.19 I should be doing my maths papers for nat exam next week. but I'm sitting here, facing a thick old square monitor,composing my first post with my very basic English. I'm eating man's power bar right now. my dad reminds me of fat, but ain't gonna care. my mom reminds me of the graduation, ain't gonna care either. I ate too much today, and so was yesterday and so were the days before. I always eat in a huge portions. it's none at home. Actually my brain's come up with some fucking treats they're all about the future in some kinds of KL. I thought the 'dudes' are similar to SG, but from the facts I've found, WOW!! It breaks my heart!!!!! I'm afraid of being ordinary!

No comments: